Bwat gw pribadi, ini adalah karya gw yg paling berkesan. Puisi ini dibuat tanggal 11 Juni 2010.
When I look into your eyes
The skies are different blue.
I'd like to find the meaning.
And I want you to tell the truth.
Cause as you falling down to sleep.
There's no more secrets left to keep.
I hope you won't walk out on me.
And I hope you don't lie to me.
After these days I just miss you.
It's the nights that I'll go insane.
At least you'll coming back to me.
That's the one thing I know that won't change.
Then as you close your eyes.
Now I will thinking about you.
I'd pick up all the stars in the sky.
And give them all just for you.
I'll protect you in these arms.
So you and me will last forever.
And I don't need no guns.
To protect you moreover.
I can't show you this feelings.
Cause It's hard to say the things I want to say.
Even Under this clouds and rains.
It's still hard to show you this pain.
It doesn't matter if you don't love me.
Cause that is not the point.
At least I have say it.
And I've got nothing left to say.
Now as I stop writing.
All the things are getting clear.
I've confessed my feelings.
And that's the way it should be.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar