This one is beautiful. I don't mean to be conceited. But, honestly this one is beautiful.
I saw you at the bar that night
Smiling with friends and sharing laughs
I'm staring at you but you didn't even realize
I want to know you better but you gone in the crowd
I'm looking for you all night long
In every place that I came along
Wondering where you are and what you do
I do whatever it takes just to know you
I saw you on the stage, later that night
You sing a beautiful song and make me smile
In the end you are smiling to the crowd
And I knew you're the one that I want
But then you go out with another man
And it breaks my heart so badly
You hold his hand and He tuck you in
My heart breaks even more, like a dagger stabbing it
Since that night I found you
I never found someone else
Cause I know I just want you
Just you and nothing else
Maybe I can never be with you
Cause you're too good for me
Too good and I can't get you
And too bad that you'll never know me
*There's something really interesting and nice happened yesterday. But, I can't tell you here in my blog. Maybe next time I'll tell you what happened.Cause if I do it here, It will be a total disaster.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar