I've seen heaven in your beautiful eyes
Very wonderful and makes me smile
I've been looking for this my whole life
Only you and me, holding hands, and sharing laughs
But the heaven didn't last long
It was the day you went away
One day before I still live in heaven
Now It turns into hell
"Ironic"
Yeah, that's the word
After 60+ days we love each other
Then we begin to hate each other
The crow who at first fell in love with a dove
Soon betrayed her
And fly away through darkness of the night
In the depths of Hell I cried
I don't mean to hurt you like that
You looking at me by the distance
Offering me help that I ignored
But soon I realized
It is all my fault
I'm begging for forgiveness
And begging you for coming back
Now that you've forgive me
And I still have the love that I got for you
Although the heaven will never come back
At least you and me can still holding hands
Very wonderful and makes me smile
I've been looking for this my whole life
Only you and me, holding hands, and sharing laughs
But the heaven didn't last long
It was the day you went away
One day before I still live in heaven
Now It turns into hell
"Ironic"
Yeah, that's the word
After 60+ days we love each other
Then we begin to hate each other
The crow who at first fell in love with a dove
Soon betrayed her
And fly away through darkness of the night
In the depths of Hell I cried
I don't mean to hurt you like that
You looking at me by the distance
Offering me help that I ignored
But soon I realized
It is all my fault
I'm begging for forgiveness
And begging you for coming back
Now that you've forgive me
And I still have the love that I got for you
Although the heaven will never come back
At least you and me can still holding hands
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar