Sabtu, 07 Mei 2011

Your feelings towards me

 Made on August 12th 2010


Day after day I'm watching you
You still don't even care about me
Don't you realize the love that I had for you
Is the only secret left for me to keep

Everytime I talked you don't say any words
Everytime I cried you don't seem even care
I want you to see me in a different point of view
So you'll know that the love I got for you is true

I want to share happiness with you
I want to share tears with you
But I know you don't love me
And I know you don't care

Can you look into my eyes for a moment?
So you can see the fires in my eyes
They burn in fires
Until the end of time

Whether It's true or not
I know you don't have any other feelings except hatred to me
But I will love you endlessly
Because this love comes from the deepest part from my heart

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar