Senin, 02 Mei 2011

Love for sale

Made on August 29th 2010.
note: this is not bon jovi's song


There's a sadness in my eyes
I can't even say goodbye
You are the one who set it up
And you are the one who make it stop

You give me nothing
And it's all I got
And whatever we got
It's just not getting enough

Thinking about you it's just wastes of time
It's caused by the stupid love I got every night

But my eyes are blind
And my hearts are shakin'
Can't control myself
Can't control my mind

Every words you say is a heavenly tune
Every night I spent with you is wonderland
But you are just a devil's disguise
Searching victim's and left them behind

And if the love that I got for you is gone
There's no way I want to cry
It is my commitment
Never to love you again

I found myself gone crazy when I'm with you
And you don't even care about me
I talked to myself everytime I talk to you
Ain't got love and those damn thing

I won't say I love you
Cause you told me to go to hell
Then I have no hope anymore
Now this love is for sale

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar