Dibuat tanggal 26 juni 2010
Waiting here
In this silent night
Remembering your name
Remembering your smile
The night when I heard
The beautiful symphony of your voice
The night when I called your name
While my heart is full of pain
Hey baby..I got something to say to you
Even though these words it's a bit hard to say
But I'd do anything for you
And every word is a piece from my heart
Under these clouds of love
I've made a promise
A promise this world
Would never blind us
I let the right feelings in
And let the wrong feelings out
But when an angel of mercy(you) came in
It's the time that I go insane
I'm tired walk through this pain
And I loose my grip
Then you came and erase those sins
And head me back to the trip
And after this night I call your name
I close my eyes and remembering your face
Then lay my head back down
And pray for your never ending love
Love isn't the way about what you are
Nor your personality, and what you did
But it's because of what I am
When I'm with you
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar