Senin, 25 April 2011

Nothing can separate us

Dibuat tanggal 02 Juli 2010


It'll be fun if you smile at me
The smile that turns a knife inside of me
The smile that reflect the beauty of roses
Both White Roses and Red Roses

After these amazing journey
Finally I've found you
And between your heart and mine
I'll give my soul and heart to you

You're the sun for my moon
You're the angel in my nightmare
But, If you should fly away from my dream
There's no way I could stop this tears

Hearing the symphony of your voice
Made me always remembering you
I've never heard such a beautiful voice
And I've never seen a beautiful person like you

My heart would always belong to you
Cause there's nothing can separate us
And as I promised I would never forget you
There'll be nothing can separate us

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar