Sabtu, 23 April 2011

I need you to die

Puisi ini dibuat pada tanggal 26 mei 2010.


Believing you, is an unforgivable mistake.
Taking care of you, is a worse mistake.
But, Loving you, is the most unforgivable mistakes.

I was crying when I met you.
Now, I'm trying to forget you.
Cause love is a sweet misery.

Seeing you full of blood is the happiness I've been looking for.
Happier than the feeling's I have for you.

Seeing you crying in pain is something that can make me laugh.
A lot better than seeing your smile.

But, seeing you dying is the greatest happiness I've ever had.
Better than trying to love you.

Is all different now.
I'm a different person.
Different from you, them, and all mankind.

I have a large appetite for blood.
And I'm a blood-thirst killer.

Among the 60+ peoples.
You're on the top of the list.
The list called "the personal target".

I don't need love, Passion, and caring from you.
You're nothing but a roses in the middle of corpses.

I need you now
I need you now...to die...

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar